Artistri Sud is currently seeking committed people to serve as board members and contribute to realizing the organization’s vision and objectives, guide its long-term development and financial sustainability. Board members provide strategic guidance for programs, human and financial resources, fundraising and promoting Artistri Sud in Canada.
Job Details for Human Resources Board Member at Artistri Sud
Artistri Sud is a Canadian registered charity founded in 2009 to support women’s empowerment
Artistri Sud is continuing its efforts to roll out its successful capacity-building entrepreneurship training model in Asia and Latin America in 2019, with plans for further growth in 2020.
We are currently looking for a Board Member, Human Resources.
The location and hours of this position are flexible and allows you to work from home.
Artistri Sud is looking for a hands-on but strategic Board Member, Human Resources, who will set up, implement and manage all relevant human resource functions. This is a new but important position in this small but growing organization. The ideal candidate has HR experience, is people-focused and will love working for this dynamic grassroots organization where you can really make a difference.
- Sets up and implements HR strategy, building a sustainable organization, with a focus on organizational culture, structure, internal communication and engagement.
- Sets up, facilitates, keeps an overview of new organizational structure.
- Sets up and manages
- Sets up and responsible for the recruitment, hiring, and onboarding process.
- Sets up and facilitates internal communication system to the whole organization.
- Revises and maintains effective meeting structure.
- Engages our hardworking volunteers, showing and appreciating the impact they make on entrepreneurial women in developing countries.
- Stimulates collaboration and team feeling.
- Provides guidance and counsel to other board members on human resource matters.
- Member of the Board of Directors (see Directors’ mandate)
- Related human resource experience; knowledge of the principles and practices of human resources.
- Strong relationship, communication, and people management skills
- Both strategic and hands-on
- Flexible, efficient,
lovesworking for a dynamic grassroots organization
- Strong and driving belief in women’s empowerment & philanthropy
Interested? Apply now!
If you are excited about this role, please send a CV and letter of interest to Jennifer@artistri.ca. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Artistri Sud est un organisme de bienfaisance qui soutient l’autonomisation des femmes par le développement deleurs capacités à se créer des moyens de subsistance durables. | Artistri Sud is a registered charity which supports women’s empowerment by developing their capacity to create a sustainable livelihood.