Artistri Sud is currently seeking committed people to serve as board members and contribute to realizing the organization’s vision and objectives, guide its long-term development and financial sustainability. Board members provide strategic guidance for programs, human and financial resources, fundraising and promoting Artistri Sud in Canada.
Thinking of becoming a board member?
Do you have:
- a vision of a world where women are empowered, influential, independent, and a can-do mindset about making it happen?
- a commitment to give and to fundraise (and/or to learn to fundraise)?
- a network that can be helpful (for gifts, advice, sponsorships, skilled volunteers) and a willingness to leverage it to help empower women globally?
- time – we have 4 meetings a year, and board members serve on committees where they take on specific initiatives that will require other time commitments–expect roughly 3-4 hours/week?
What we offer:
- an opportunity to really make a difference–both on a growing organization, and on women who really need it and then can make a big difference themselves.
- the opportunity to be very close to the impact on the women whose lives we touch
- be part of a great group of people working together to make change!
- the opportunity to mentor volunteers and develop new skills.
We are seeking board members with qualifications in the following areas:
- HR/volunteer leadership
- fundraising leadership (this means leading–not doing it all)
- awesome people in general (we’ll find a fit)
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV and an expression of interest to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted and processed until positions are filled.