Do you want join our board? We’re recruiting!
Artistri Sud is currently seeking committed people to serve as board members and contribute to realizing the organization’s vision and objectives, guide its long-term development and financial sustainability. Board members provide strategic guidance and help for programs, human and financial resources, fundraising and promoting Artistri Sud in Canada.
Thinking of becoming a board member?
Do you have:
- a vision of a world where women are empowered, influential, independent, and a can-do mindset about making it happen?
- a commitment to give and to fundraise (and/or to learn to fundraise)?
- a network that can be helpful (for gifts, advice, sponsorships, skilled volunteers) and a willingness to leverage it to help empower women globally?
- time – we have 8 meetings a year, and board members serve on committees where they take on specific initiatives that will require other time commitments–expect roughly 3-4 hours/week?
What we offer board members:
- an opportunity to really make a difference–both on a growing organization, and on women who really need it and then can make a big difference themselves.
- the opportunity to be very close to the impact on the women whose lives we touch
- be part of a great group of people working together to make change!
- the opportunity to mentor volunteers and develop new skills.
We’re currently seeking board members with qualifications in the following areas:
- Marketing/Communications/PR leadership
- Fundraising leadership (this means leading–not doing it all!)
- HR/volunteer leadership
- Event planning
- awesome people in general (we’ll find a fit!)
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV and an expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted and processed until positions are filled.
Comments are closed.