Join Us – we are Recruiting a new Content Manager!
Each year at Artistri Sud, we strive to expand the reach of our organization and improve the lives of more women. This means expanding our team!
We are currently looking for an experienced, motivated person to join us as a Content Manager.
• The content manager works in close collaboration with the director of communications on the board as well as the communications team coordinator.
• Primarily responsible for assuring that all Artistri Sud communications content is aligned with strategic objectives and adheres to industry best practices and standards.
• Provide strategic leadership on content creation and key messages. This can include creating guidelines and some original content for major communications tools.
• Mentoring and supporting junior volunteers.
• A minimum of 3 years experience in communications, public relations or related field.
• Experience in non-profit sector and fundraising a strong asset.
• Excellent English verbal and written communications skills; French a strong asset.
• Demonstrated ability to plan and manage strategic objectives related to communications.
• Knowledge on industry standards and best practices for donor outreach and retention, especially related to social media and other online strategies.
• The chance to contribute positively to your world and make a difference in the lives of countless women in developing countries.
• An excellent opportunity to develop skills in general communications, management and strategy.
• Building your professional CV.
• Working with a team of people who share your interest and passion for women’s empowerment.
• This is a good networking opportunity as the content manager works with professionals from diverse fields and has the chance to mentor students.
• A chance for an individual to make a meaningful contribution in a grassroots organization.
Time Commitment: 3-5 hours per week.
Location: Montreal / Remote (telecommunication / e-work).
Please note that this is an unpaid, volunteer position.
To apply, please send your CV and a short expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply